Travel Package by Apple Vacations and Conventions
From RM2,799 / person
Assemble in KL International Airport for flight to Hanoi.
-Hanoi City Tour - Take Hanoi city tour covering the Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, The Huc Bridge and Ngoc Son Temple.
- Old Quarter - 36 Streets (includes Electrical car) Enjoy a ride in the heart of Hanoi historic sites and many tourism destinations around Hoan Kiem Lake area.
Depart for Ha Long Bay
Arrival in Tuan Chau Island, the doorstep of Vietnam’s most fascinating wonder.
- Cruise Tour
Enjoy the view as the boat peacefully sails the bay, passing by some of the most unique islets.
- Visit Tung Sau area – cultured pearl farm for kayaking (*subject to weather condition).
- Visit Ti Top Beach for swimming or the top to gaze at a panorama view of Ha Long Bay.
- Later, the cruise will sail towards Luon Bo area and anchor.
- A cooking demonstration will take place on the sundeck.
- Enjoy a Deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Dinner.
- Evening activities – relax at leisure, Enjoy movie night, Squid Fishing or Beauty Spa Service (Optional)
Early morning Tai Chi session on the Sundeck.
Sung Sot Cave - one of the largest and most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay. Will proceed to Hanoi after brunch on cruise.
- Dong Xuan Market
- Lang Toi - My Village Show - Watch acrobats, dancers, and jugglers bring a rural Vietnamese village to life on the stage as you hear live music on classic - ietnamese instruments.
- Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Trang An (Include boat ride 4-6 person/boat) - The UNESCO World Heritage Site, you’ll have to ride a rowing boat inside. Visit Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot - Cave and Nau
Ruou Cave - a network of majestic caves. Enjoy the unique combination of deep turquoise river water between mountains, water caves and clear blue sky, all at Trang An.
Transfer to airport for the flight back home.