Travel Package by Apple Vacations and Conventions
From RM3,399 / person
- Depart from Kuala Lumpur.
- Long Son Pagoda
- Po Nagar Cham Tower
- Nha Trang Cathedral
- ha Trang Cathedral is the largest church in the city, it was constructed in provincial French Gothic style during the early 19th century.
- I-Resort Hot Mineral Springs
- Nha Trang Night Market
- Emperor Bao Dai’s Summer Palace - Discover the living of the royal family through 25 rooms and its amenities.
- Valley of Love
- Hang Nga House - Crazy House
- Da Lat Railway Station (Includes One way Train Ride)
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda - Linh Phuoc Pagoda is a beautiful Buddhist shrine in Da Lat, every surface ofwhich is covered in stunning mosaics.
- Da Lat Local Market
- Truc Lam Pagoda - It is a Zen Buddhist temple outside the resort town set on top of a hill, travel to the top by cable car and be mesmerized by the majestic pine forest.
- Dalanta Waterfall
- Dalat Flower Garden - Has been renovated and renamed to Dalat flower garden, where visitors can enjoy the biggest selection of flowers in Dalat.
- Domaine De Marie Church
- Doha café shop (Includes one drink)
Ben Thanh Market - One of the earliest surviving structures in Ho Chi Minh and an important symbol of the city.
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- War Remnants Museum - The War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City first opened to the public in 1975. Once known as the ‘Museum of American War Crimes’, it's a shocking reminder of the long and brutal Vietnam War.
- Notre Dame Cathedral located in the downtown of Ho Chi Minh City, the cathedral was constructed between 1863 and 1880. It has two bell towers, reaching the height of 58 meters (190 feet).
- Central Post Office
- The People’s Committee Hall
- Bitexco Financial Tower (Includes Obeservatory)
- Bon Sai Cruise