Travel Package by Apple Vacations and Conventions
From RM7,799 / person
Assemble at airport for departure flight to Japan.
● Board a domestic flight to New Chitose Airport, Hokkaido.
● Jigokudani: Also known as Hell Valley, columns of hot water and steam belching from small crevices, resembling hell.
● Noboribetsu Onsen: Best known for its hot springs in Hokkaido.
● Lake Toya: Japan’s 3rd largest volcanic caldera lake. This icefree lake never freezes, even in winter when the temperature falls quite drastically.
● Mt Usuzan: Take a ropeway here for a scenic view of the active volcano rising from the valley. Panoramic views of Lake Toya and Mt. Showa Shinzan can be viewed from Usuzan. (Subject to weather conditions)
● Bear Ranch: Brown bears are Japan’s largest wild animal and only lives in Hokkaido.
● Famous Ski Resort: Overnight at one of the best ski resorts in Hokkaido. Hokkaido's white, lightest and fluffiest powder snow provides the best quality snow for skiing for all levels. *Ski equipment and activities at own expense*
● Otaru: A small harbour city located northwest of Sapporo City.
● Otaru Canal: A picturesque century old stone warehouses along the nostalgic canal.
● Otaru Handicraft Street: Renowned for its glass handicrafts, music box museum, art gallery, ice-cream & dessert shops. A perfect place for a stroll, souvenir shopping and to satisfy your sweet tooth!
● Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade: Have fun shopping here with more than 150 shops ranging from souvenirs, clothing, cafes, snacks and etc. Drive past Susukino, Sapporo's most famous night life and entertainment area.
● Hokkaido's Former Government Building: One of Sapporo's major landmark. Drive past the classical Sapporo Clock Tower.
● Odori Park: Located in the heart of Sapporo and the famous Sapporo Snow Festival is being held here every year. The 147.2 meters high Sapporo TV Tower is an attractive landmark here.
● Okurayama: Renowned for its ski jump and was used for the Sapporo Winter Olympic Games in 1972. Take a ski lift ride to Okurayama Observation Deck to enjoy magnificent view of Sapporo City
● Branded Factory Outlet: Engage to retail therapy in an outlet that offers international and Japan brands at discount prices.
● Board a domestic flight from New Chitose to Haneda Airport,
● Asakusa Kannon Temple: The oldest Buddhist temple in the region. It is one of Tokyo's most colourful and popular attraction.
● Drive past Diet Building and Imperial Palace; home of the Emperor and Empress surrounded by high stone slab.
● Ginza: Enjoy shopping at this popular upscale shopping district.
● Shinjuku: Enjoy shopping and entertainment in the center of Tokyo culture, it is one of Tokyo’s favorite neighbourhoods.
Tokyo Disneyland: A world of magic and fantasy in Disneyland awaits you! Enjoy the adventurous rides, entertainment shows, colourful parades and meet your favorite character!
● Proceed to airport for your flight home with unforgettable memories.