Travel Package by Al Masyhur International Travel and Tours
From RM306 / person
- Arrival at Chiangmai International Airport.
- Meet & greet by our representative
- Transfer to hotel
- Proceed to visit the exquisite Doi Suthep Temple (excluded Tram ride)
- After that, visit the local handicraft centre (Homes Industry) such as silk, cotton, jewellery, woodcarving and silverware
- Dinner at local restaurant and enjoy Thai Cultural Dance Show
- Check-in and overnight at hotel
Breakfast at hotel
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to Chiangrai
- On the way, you may visit Mae Kajan Hot Spring and proceed to the exquisite White Temple(Rong Khun Temple) and the Golden Triangle at the
intersection between the Mekong River and Kong River - Continue visit to Maesai, the Northernmost town in Thailand which shops selling an assortment of Myanmese shores and souvenirs
- Next, visit to the new tourist attraction Wat Rong Khun (The White Temple) , also known as Taj Mahal of Thailand
- Lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
- Return to Chiangmai
- Overnight at hotel
Breakfast at hotel.
After breakfast, free at own leisure till transfer to airport for departure