Travel Package by Sedunia
From RM5,898 / person
Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, transfer to hotel by seat-in-coach (SIC) basis for check in.
- Tokyo Tower: Enjoy a panorama of Tokyo from the main observation platform. (Approx.30minute)
- Meiji Shrine: Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area. (Approx. 40minute)
- Drive pass Akasaka Guest House and National Diet building.
- Imperial Palace East garden: Enjoy a pleasant walk through the east garden of the Imperial Palace, a place of historical interest and scenic beauty. (Mon, Fri & when East garden is closed, the itinerary will replace with Imperial Palace Plaza and Double bridge. (Approx. 40minute)
- Tour dismiss at Ginza shopping district (On own arrangement back to hotel) Additional upgrade to full day tour with lunch and transfer back to the pick-up point: ADD RM 220/per pax (Pre-book before departure)
- Tomei Expressway Fuji Sky Line – Enjoy scenery of rural Japan driving along to Mt. Fuji and a panoramic view from the 5th station. (Approx. 8,000ft).
- Hakone Sky Gondola – Enjoy a double wired gondola with 360 degree panorama for the breath-taking view of the volcanic Hakone Mountains
- Owakudani Valley – Ancient Crater where you can smell sulfurous fumes and see clouds of steam rise from crevasses.
- Pirate boat cruise on Lake Ashi – Cruise across peaceful Lake Ashi and enjoy the picturesque and serene natural beauty of the Crater Lake.
- Return back to Tokyo city by Seat in Coach.Optional transfer back to Tokyo station by Shinkasen: ADD RM 120/per pax (Pre-book before departure)
After Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Tokyo Station and take the bullet train from Tokyo to Osaka (Shin Osaka Station). Once you arrive at Osaka Station our local representative will transfer you to the hotel for check in.
Free & leisure or you may join our optional tour to Universal studio or Yokoso day tour.
- Nijo Castle – The Kyoto residence of the Tokugawa Shogun, the main hall of which was built in 1603, is noted for the contrast of its solemn exterior and gorgeous interiors.
- Kinkakuji Temple – This temple is renowned for its beautiful Japanese garden and stunning Golden Paillion.
- Kyoto Imperial Palace – This exclusive compound can only be accessed as part of an organized tour group. (closed on Sat, Sun & National Holidays, replaced by Nishi Honganji Temple – this large, world heritage – registered temple was establishes in 1602)
- Todaiji Temple – See the towering Great Buddha housed in the world’s largest wooden building.
- Nara Deer Park – More than 1,000 tame deer roam freely in this verdant, 1,250 acre park.
- Kasuga Grand Shrine – The most famous and beautiful Shinto Shrine in Nara, it features some 3,000 antique stone and bronze lanterns.
- Nara Nagomikan – Offers a wide variety of local crafts, goods and souvenirs.
- Board a train back to Osaka, tour disbands at Osaka’s Namba Station.(On own arrangement back to hotel)
After breakfast, free at own leisure until time for transfer to airport for your flight back home.