Travel Package by Apple Vacations and Conventions
From RM6,299 / person
Assemble at airport for departure flight to Japan. (transit via Changi Airport / Bangkok Airport)
• Gujo Hachiman: A charming 17th century historic town with well preserved traditional townscape of historic buildings and original waterways. This picturesque old street is also known as “Little Kyoto”.
• Food Replicas Factory + DIY: Gujo Hachiman, the origin of Japan’s food samples craft. Experience yourself in the making of food replicas such as lettuce, tempura, or others.
• Kurobe Gorge Railway Train: Enjoy this unique train rides towards Japan's steepest V-shaped ravines, with breathtaking view of autumn along the canyon!
• Rail Mountain Bike (GATTAN GO): Peddle the customized mountain bike along the old railway tracks whilst enjoying endless sceneries of the mountains and autumn scenery. It is an amazing experience not to be missed!
• Natural Onsen: Overnight stay at Natural Onsen Resort. Relax and enjoy the tranquility of outdoor natural hot spring with spectacular autumn scenery.
Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route: Known as the “Roof of Japan”. The route passes through the dynamic scenery of Mt. Tateyama in the Japan Alps. Explore 90km of the magnificent Tateyama Kurobe Alpine route by 6 types of transportation.
• Hida Takayama Old Street: Streets are lined with beautifully preserved Edo-style townhouses with a small watercourse. A pleasant glimpse into the history and culture of this old town.
• Takayama Jinya: Once serves as the local government office during the Edo Period, the building is now a historical landmark and national importance of Takayama.
• Branded Factory Outlet: Shop for both favourites International and Japanese brands with amazing deals!
• JR Central Towers: Rise elegantly above Nagoya Station, this city landmark is the largest shopping district in Chubu.
Proceed to airport for your flight home with unforgettable memories.