Travel Package by Sedunia
From RM2,138 / person
Upon arrival at Chitose Airport, transfer to hotel by seat-in-coach
After breakfast, own arrangement to Sapporo Station for SIC Tour.
- Tour depart 09:15am from Sapporo station bus terminal
- Visit Wine Shop Otaru Bine (Tasting/ shopping), Otaru Canal Bus terminal, Grand Park Otaru, Tanaka Shuzo Brewery Kikko Gura, Kitaichi Glass factory and Otaru Music Box Museum, Kitakaro.
- Continue visit Mt Tengu ropeway, Glass Studio in Otaru (Include ropeway ride and free time)
Free & leisure day or you may join with us Yokoso day tour, let’s check with us
- 09:30 depart from Sapporo station Bus terminal.
- Drive by Fomer Hokkaido government office building, Odori Park, Former Sapporo Court of Appeals, Hokkaido Governor’s official residence, Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art.
- Hokkaido Shrine - The history of Hokkaido Shrine began in 1869 when Emperor Meiji ordered that the three deities of the Hokkaido reclamation be enshrined.
- Continue visit: Shiroi Koibito Park: which reopen in July 2019. Inside the park is a chocolate theme park, where visitor can learn about the history of chocolate, view rare art collection and view the Shiroi Koibito cookie production line.
- Lastly visit to Sapporo Central Wholesale market (as this tour not include lunch, you might proceed to self-pay meal for lunch at Central Wholesale market).
- Transfer back to Sapporo station.
Check out and transfer to Chitose airport by seat – in coach.