Travel Package by IBC Tours
From RM1,999 / person
- Assemble at KLIA 2 (3 hours before departure) for your pleasant flight to Jogjakarta ( Indonesia)
- Upon arrival after immigration and customes clearance, you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel in Jogjakarta City
- Check in at hotel you will be briefed on your day to day program.
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Morning visit The biggest Buddhist Temple: Borobudur temple .
- Next visit to Mendut & Pawon temples
- Back to Jogja - passing salak pondoh plantation – we will enjoy a traditional Javanese lunch at Saung Apung Timbul Roso, a restaurant with huts built over fishpond, offering quiet and peaceful village ambiance.
- Next proceed to view the beauty of Gunung Merapi from Kali Adem Village
- Dinner at local restaurant
Breakfast at Hotel - Visit “Kraton” - the magnificent palace of Sultan and Taman Sari water castle.
- Then onward to visit a traditional batik home industry.
- Next visit Kotagede
- Lunch at local restaurant Shopping at Beringharjo Tradtional market and Malioboro, this two connected shopping areas offer merchandises, batik, traditional snacks, Javanese herbs, rattan ornaments and handicrafts
- Next visit Kasongan village enjoy the art of making pottery from clay with their unique new designs
- Finally enjoy romantic sunset at Parangtritis beach
- Dinner at local restaurant.
Breakfast at Hotel - You will be transferred to Jogja Airport
- Arrival home with sweet memories and souvenirs