Travel Package by Malaysian Harmony
From RM11,159 / person
Assemble at KLIA international Airport for your departure flight to Athens.
- Panathenaic Stadium - Photo stop at here where the first Olympic games of modern times where held in 1896.
- Athens City Orientation Tour - Passing by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library and Constitution Square (Syntagma).
- Proceed to Dephi.
- Arachova Village - A mountain town and a former municipality in the western part of Boeotia, Greece. The shooting place of the famous Korean Drama 'Descendant - of the Sun'
- Dephi- Famous oracle of the ancient Greece and was regarded as the center of the world.
- Temple of Apollo - regarded as the holiest site in Ancient Greece. See the nearby Doric Temple, the Treasury of the Athenians.
- Kalambaka - a town amid smooth sandstone cliffs at the base of Meteora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that boasts some of Greece’s most significant and distinctive monasteries.
- Meteora- The UNESCO World Heritage site is home to more than 20 rock monasteries, either perched precariously on top of Meteora’s towering sandstone cliffs or - built into the cliffs themselves inside naturally formed caves.
- Historical Battle Scene of Thermopylae- You will have the opportunity to stop at here to see the statue of Leonidas and the sacred hill, where Leonidas and the 300 Spartans died fighting in the famous battle of Thermopylae in 480 B.C.
- Transfer to Piraues port to embark the Sea Jet to Mykonos.
- Mykonos Walking tour - Mykonos is set around a picturesque bay with whitewashed houses fitting closely together and forming a maze of narrow, winding alleys. It’s the most famous island in Greece and, with no doubt the most Cosmopolitan in Cyclades islands. Windmills, Little Venice with restaurants and bars built right at the edge of the sea, be captivated by the earthen colors of bare hills surrounding the town's gleaming whiteness.
- Matogianni Street - Afternoon enjoy shopping at here, the street lined with high end brand name stores, souvenir shops, shoes shops, art galleries and many - fine jewelry stores.
- Free until transfer to port to Santorini Island. (High speed boat will be replaced by ferry if not operating due to high tide)
- Santorini- Known for its 300-meter-high cliff architecture.
- Upon arrival, transfer to Hotel for check in.
- Santorini Island Tour- drive to the heart of the island through the traditional village of Pyrgos. Stop at the Monastery of Profitis Elias the highest spot of - the island. The perfect point for the most amazing panoramic photos.
- Red beach Santorini -The red beach is one of the most famous and beautiful of the beaches of Santorini. It is located near the village and ancient site of - Akrotiri.
- Drive south after Megalochori to famous black beaches of Perivolos & Perissa.
- Santo winery - Enjoy WINE tasting at this one of the local famous winery in Santorini.
- Donkey Beer Factory - Experience the Donkey Beer
- Oia- Visit the traditional settlement of Oia which is located on the northern tip of the island, high on the cliff top. (Recommended Own Expenses: Santorini round-the-island tour.
- Morning at leisure, final shopping opportunity on the island.
- Transfer to airport, upon arrival Athens transfer for dinner.
- Acropolis- the architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Parthenon dedicated to the goddess Athena, the Erectheion and the Temple of Athena - Nike.
- Flea and Food Market - Discover the authentic Greek flavors by paying a visit to the Food Market and then the hidden shopping treasures at the Monastiraki Flea Market.
- Plaka- It is the oldest district in Athens with outstanding scenery.
- Transfer to airport for your flight back home.
Arrive home, bringing with your beautiful souvenirs and sweet memories of your Europe tour