Travel Package by KHT Tours
From RM4,288 / person
Upon arrival at Paris CDG Airport, Private transfer to hotel for check in. Rest of the day free at leisure
- Morning: Leaving Paris and heading to Switzerland.
- Afternoon: Passing through Basel to Lucerne.
- Evening: Visit Chapel Bridge,the Water Tower and some wonderfully preserved Baroque and Gothic architecture.
- Morning: Leaving Lucerne and head to Milan
- Afternoon: Upon arrival Milan, visit Gothic cathedral (Duomo). You’ll also see the planet’s oldest shopping mall, the 19th-century Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, where you can wander among the boutique shops and take lunch in one of the refined cafes.
- Evening: After enjoying the many delights of Milan, you’ll head to another vintage Italian city: Venice
- Morning: Begin with a waterbus ride to San Marco Island. Visit Basilica di San Marco, a stunning piece of Byzantine architecture. You’ll also see the legendary Bridge of Sighs, which appears on many a postcard or picture of Venice.
- Afternoon: Afterwards you’ll have a chance to see some traditional Venetian craftwork at close quarters with a demonstration by Murano glassblowers; their exquisite creations make excellent souvenirs. Of course, the ultimate Venice activity is to ride through the warren of waterways on a gondola, and for most people this optional excursion is a must. Step aboard, relax and enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Evening: Transfer to Rome.
- Morning: Visit to the smallest country in the world, The Vatican City, sightseeing include St Peter’s Basilica, Alternatively, you can choose to add on the optional Sistine Chapel tour to view Michelangelo’s famous painted ceiling.Next you’ll see the famous Trevi Fountain, the lavish Baroque showpiece where people flock to throw coins into the water.
- Afternoon: An optional guided tour of the Colosseum, built in AD 72, is highly recommended. Alternatively you can walk at your leisure around the outside to admire the facade of this ancient wonder.
- Evening: Spend some further free time enjoying Rome, sampling the rich and creamy delights of “gelato” Italian ice cream.. Next, you can visit the magnificent Basilique Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri near Piazza della Repubblica.
After check-in, explore the city at your own leisure or select one of optional excursion to complete the day
Departure transfer to Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport by Private Service Transfer.