Travel Package by Apple Vacations and Conventions
From RM7,399 / person
Assemble at airport for your flight to Japan.
Board a domestic flight to Chitose Airport, Hokkaido.
- Date Jidaimura (Ninja Village) - A historic theme park highlighting the Edo Period, one of the most attractive era in Japanese history. Experience ancient Japan dating back 150 years.
- Jigokudani (Hell Valley), columns of hot water and steam belching from small crevices, resembling hell.
- Noboribetsu Hot Spring - Best known for its hot springs in Hokkaido.
- Nixe Marine Park is a European designed theme park and houses an aquarium which is one of the largest in northern Japan. Walking through the Aqua Tunnel feels like you are walking along the sea bed! Be mesmerized and discover the wonderful of undersea world.
- Lake Toya ~ Japan’s 3rd largest volcanic caldera lake. This ice-free lake never freezes, even in winter when the temperature falls quite drastically.
- Take a ropeway up Mt Usuzan for a scenic view of the active volcano rising from the valley. Enjoy panoramic views of Lake Toya and Mt Showa Shinzan from the observation deck. (subject to weather coditions)
- Visit Bear Ranch. Brown bears are Japan’s largest animal and only lives in Hokkaido.
- Enjoy fruit picking activities at the fruit village. (Subject to seasonality)
Otaru is a small harbour city located northwest of Sapporo City.
- Otaru Canal ~ A picturesque century old stone warehouses along the nostalgic canal.
- Otaru Handicraft Street ~ Renowned for its glass handicrafts, music box museum, art gallery, icecream & dessert shop. A perfect place for a stroll, souvenir shopping and satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Have fun shopping at Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade. With many shops ranging from souvenirs, cosmetic, clothings and etc. Drive passes Susukino ~ Sapporo's most famous nightlife and entertainment area.
Visit the Sapporo's landmarks ~ Hokkaido's Former Government Building and drive pass Clock House.
- The Odori Park ~ venue for Sapporo Snow Festival & seasonal events, Sapporo TV's Tower.
- Okurayama features views from the city of Sapporo all the way to the far horizon, and is renowned for its ski jump stadium that was used
Asakusa Kannon Temple - The oldest Buddhist temple in the region. It is one of Tokyo's most colourful and popular attraction.
- Drive pass Diet Building and Imperial Palace; home of the Emperor and Empress surrounded by high stone slab.
- Ginza - Enjoy shopping at this popular upscale shopping district.
- Shinjuku – Enjoy shopping and entertainment in the center of Tokyo culture, it is one of Tokyo’s favorite neighborhoods.
A world of magic and fantasy in Disneyland awaits you! Enjoy adventurous rides, catch entertainment shows, meet your favorite character and gaze in awe at colorful parades.
- Enjoy BBQ buffet dinner.
Proceed to airport for your flight back home with unforgettable memories.