Choose one of the Japan tour packages below to get your holiday started.
There are so many things that Japan is known for. Its rich history and tradition, home to a dozen UNESCO World Heritage Sites and the birthplace of sushi. Neighbours to Korea and Russia, Japan is made out of thousands of islands that stretches from north to south. The island country is 70% covered with mountains, and the other 30% are valleys and low plains. The country enjoys four seasons with a varying degree as up north is much colder compared to down south.
Japan is divided into 47 prefectures; each offers a slightly different experience from one another. Depending on the weather and also your interest, there is plenty to discover. For instance, if you are looking for a shopping experience, Shibuya will be the place for you, but if you are looking to learn more about Japanese culture, Kyoto is a place you should visit. Another place that is worth mentioning is the infamous snow cap Mount Fuji that is located southwest of Tokyo.
Shibuya is located in Tokyo and is the mecca of fashion for the younger generations. Encompassing 15. 11 square kilometres, you will also find the infamous ‘Shibuya Crossing’ here.
Gion, the most famous geisha district, is located in Kyoto. Geisha is a traditional Japanese art that is still preserved till today. You can catch a glimpse of these beautiful women dressed in traditional Japanese kimonos on the streets.
Mount Fuji is the tallest mountain in Japan that stands at 3,776 metres tall. It is one of the three sacred mountains in Japan and is a famous pilgrimage site.
For more places to visit in Japan, check out the Top Japan Attractions.
For a fuss-free holiday, the Japan tour packages come together with a list of top attractions that you will be visiting. It is extremely crucial to go through the planned itinerary before purchasing.
The country experiences four seasons but varies in weather, especially during the winter seasons. The rigid and cold winter in Hokkaido in December is different compared to the warmer south with an average temperature of 16 to 23 degrees celsius.
Depending on what type of holiday you are looking for, the best time to visit is during Spring and followed by Autumn. The weather is pleasant and cooling, with a vibrant change in nature. April is where you will be able to catch the cherry blossom blooming in one of the world’s most beautiful settings. There are also plenty of events and festivities surrounding these two seasons, making it one the most happening times of the year.
There is no wrong time to visit Japan as the weather varies from one region to another. However, the rainy season happens from early June to mid-July. So it is good to take note of this.
Japan tour packages will already have the best-proposed activities based on what you are looking for. So you don’t have to worry much and go with the flow.
Japan has one of the most efficient train services in the world, and it is the primary mode of transportation in this country. It is fast, punctual and clean. The signages, especially in the major cities, are labelled clearly in the English language as well.
In the city, you can opt to ride in a subway but cross prefectures, you can ride on the Shinkansen or better known as bullet trains. You will be able to reach your destination in a short amount of time.
As for your Japan tour packages, your transportation is already included in enabling you a stress-free and enjoyable time in Japan. You are advised to plan out your own transportation during ‘Free & Easy’ days or if you would like to deviate out of the proposed tour itinerary.
As one of the most expensive countries to live in the world, the living cost in Japan is high, especially in the heart of major cities. Though travelling to Japan can’t be considered a budget trip, there are plenty of ways to reduce your travelling expenses. Here is a simple breakdown of the top expenditure categories in Japan:
Good news to those that have purchased one of the Japan tour packages, you will not need to be troubled by all these costs as these are included in the package. However, you are advised to still prepare additional cash for souvenirs or your own activities outside of the planned itinerary.
With so many Japan tour packages available out there, it is crucial to select the right package to ensure you have a pleasant trip. First and foremost, you need to know which month you will be visiting, the budget and also places that you would like to visit in the country. Recognizing what kind of trip you are looking for is also vital; be it a family vacation, honeymoon, a nature or adventure excursion.
Whether you are looking for a relaxing holiday or a filled exploration, you will be able to identify it when you take a look at the proposed itinerary. With all these points covered, you are now on your way to a stress-free, convenient, and money-well-spent happy holiday to Japan.