Travel Package by Apple Vacations and Conventions
From RM19,999 / person
Depart from KLIA
New York City Tour, USA (Part 1)
- Upon arrival, start your journey with a comprehensive Manhattan tour that covers viewing the United Nations Building, Rockefeller Center, 42nd Avenue, Theatre District, St Patrick’s Cathedral and Chinatown.
- Visit the highest sky deck in the Western Hemisphere, Edge located on the 100th floor of the tallest building at Hudson Yards and enjoy the exhilarating view of Manhattan. Next, pose with the extraordinary centerpiece with its spiral staircase
- The Vessel
Boston City Tour, USA
- Start the day at Quincy Market where the famous Boston chowder and local delicacies can be found. Next, enjoy a short orientation tour in this colonial city by seeing the iconic Massachusetts State House, Trinity Church, Harvard University and MIT University.
- At dinner, savours a whole freshly steamed lobster by yourself!
White Mountains Tour, USA
- Take New Hampshire's longest scenic Gondola Skyride in 10 minutes to the summit of Loon Peak. At the end of the 1.3-mile ascent, you'll enter a high alpine world of refreshing breezes and stunning mountain views.
- Transfer to hotel in Burlington for check-in and rest.
Quebec City Tour, Canada
- The Old City is like an open-air museum, explore it on foot is the best way! Start from Place d’Armes, with an introduction to the history of Quebec City and its importance in time. Then, stop by at the Dufferin Terrace with its breathtaking view of landscapes, the St Lawrence River and the Citadel follow. Next, see the famous Chateau Frontenac and the lavish Governor's Garden. Last stop, end at the site of the Battle of Québec in 1759 of Plains of Abraham
Montreal City Tour, Canada
- Photostop at the beautiful Notre Dame Basilica; a masterpiece of Gothic Dame’s architecture and the crown jewel of Quebec’s religious heritage. Next up will be a tour of the Olympic Park, where the 1976 Olympic Games were held.
- Before departs to Ottawa, a short stop at Mount Royal Park for a panoramic view of the city and St Joseph’s Oratory, located atop of Mount Royal.
Ottawa, Capital of Canada
- Visit the Parliament Hill and marvel at the copper-topped buildings typical of high Victorian Gothic architecture with highlight the Parliament building and its tall Peace Tower.
Kingston 1000 Islands Cruises Tour, Canada
- Welcome aboard to a 60-minutes cruise tour! The tour introduces the unique sights and heritage of the 1000 Islands region with a focus on the - historic waterfront of Canada’s First Capital city. 1000 Islands Cruises Tour is only available during the summer season (Apr – Oct), and will be - replaced by a Winery Tour in Niagara-On-The-Lake in other seasons.
Toronto Orientation Tour, Canada
- Explore the young city with a unique architectural character as you view its top attractions, including drive pass University of Toronto and the CN - Tower; world’s 9th tallest free standing structure. Thus, enjoy a photostop at City Hall and the historic Old Town.
Niagara Falls Tour, Canada
- Today, witness the world’s famous waterfalls! Get a closeup view of Horseshoe Falls, the most powerful waterfall in North America. Upcoming, enjoy an exhilarating ride on the ‘Hornblower’ cruises as it glides ever closer towards the base of the mighty falls. (The cruise will close from late Oct – late Apr. The ride will be replaced by the Journey Behind the Falls.) Enjoy lunch at the revolving Skylon Tower Restaurant, with magnificent view of - the whole horseshoe falls from a vantage height of 775 feet.
- After breakfast, proceed to airport in Buffalo for flight to Washington DC.
- Washington DC City Tour, USA (Part 1)
- Upon arrival, start your tour in the compact city of U.S. capital.
- Surround yourself with icons of air and space travel at the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum. Besides having large collections of historical flight-related artifacts, the museum has a planetarium and an IMAX theater for out-ofthis-world escapes.
Washington DC City Tour, USA (Part 2)
- Visit the majestic Thomas Jefferson Memorial, with its Roman Pantheon dome and inscription of quotes from the great man. Enjoy lavish views across - the Tidal Basin next to it. Thus, visit the famed Lincoln Memorial created for the president who campaigned to abolish slavery in the country. Thereafter, have a photostop at the Capitol Hill – a historical district for home of the Congress, the district stands imposingly with other key buildings such as the Supreme Court and Library of Congress. Here, you’ll also witness a view of the iconic White House, where the President of USA lives and work at.
-Philadelphia Orientation Tour, USA
- Learn about important US history as you visit the first ever US capital, Philadelphia. Besides seeing some important sites such as Liberty Bell and the Independence Hall
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Shopping, USA Shop till you drop in one of the biggest outlet malls in US with 220 outlet stores. In the afternoon, - return back to the ‘”Big Apple” New York City and check out the most iconic meeting point – Time Square.
New York City Tour, USA (Part 2)
- Embark on an unforgettable Liberty Island Cruises to enjoy panoramic views the imposing Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Manhattan Skyline, Governors Island & Brooklyn Bridge.
- Free shopping and leisure time before transfer to airport for flight home in the evening.
Crossing International Dateline
Arrive home with sweet memories.