Travel Package by Malaysian Harmony
From RM2,959 / person
Flight arrival at night: Assemble at KLIA for your flight to Taipei.
Flight arrival before 12pm: Lunch provided.
- Chang-Kai Shek Memorial Hall: is the most impressive monument to the great Chinese Hero - Chang-Kai Shek.
- Yehliu: a geological wonder with dozens of fascinating rock formations, such as Queen’s Head Rock, Fairy Shoe and Candlestick Rock.
- Jiufen: a prosperous village with many teahouses and shop selling famous local dishes, snacks and crafts.
- Taroko Gorge: to admire the marvelous geological features such as Memorial Arch, Visitor Center, Changchun Shrine & Shakadang Trail.
- Brown Boulevard: one of the filming spots in the commercial in Taiwan also became a popular tourist destination after the release of the commercial. Beautiful 'Heaven Road' and 'Brown Boulevard' is located in the Chi Shang Township Taitung county in Eastern Taiwan.
- Taitung Hot Spring: you will stay in Taitung hotel with hot spring facilities (naked hot spring).
- Fo Guang Shan Buddha Memorial Center: the largest Buddhist complex in Taiwan.
- Ten Drum Creative Park: such shows feature much more than drumming; flutes and other instruments are used to good effect, while martial arts moves, lighting effects and dry ice ensure your eyes are as excited as your ears.
- Leo Ho Night Market: many of the stalls here has its own unique characteristic and tastes.
- Sun Moon Lake: enjoy leisure lake cruise to admire the surrounding lush landscape and the crystal clear lake water of Sun Moon Lake.
- Fengjia Night Market: to savor various local snacks.
- Chung-she Flower Garden: the spacious fields are planted with a wide array of brilliant colorful flowers by professional growers. The blooming flowers attract large numbers of visitors to enjoy the masses of color and the beauty, as well as the people who love photography would come with their fellows to capture the full bloom (During month of December, will replaced by Sea of Flowers in Xinshe for Flowers Festival).
- Taipei 101 Shopping Mall: where you can find numerous imported branding here.
- Ximending Shopping District: the Harajuku of Taipei, this pedestrian shopping haven is one of the city's culture centres, hosting a massive variety of fashion clothing shops, eclectic restaurants, clubs, and bars.
If time permits, you can do some last-minute shopping before you transfer to the airport for your flight home.