Travel Package by Kowamas Holidays
From RM3,488 / person
- Meet & Greet with our representative at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) for flight to Shanghai.
- Arriving at Shanghai Pudong International Airport & proceed to Shanghai City Tour.
- Visit to People Square, is a large public square in the Huangpu District of Shanghai and located in the center of Shanghai.
- Continue visit & perform a prayer at Xiao Taoyuan Mosque.
- Continue tour by visit The 100th floor of Shanghai World Financial Center & Shikumen New World, is a traditional Shanghainese architectural style combining Western and Chinese elements that first appeared in the 1860s.
- Dinner at local restaurant & check in a hotel in Shanghai.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to Shanghai Disneyland Theme Park. Spend the whole day at Shanghai Disneyland. You can see the beautiful firework in the nights.
- Transfer back to the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel & check out a hotel at Shanghai.
- Visit to Nanjing Road & The Bund, is a waterfront area in central Shanghai. The area centers on a section of Zhongshan Road within the former Shanghai International Settlement, which runs along the western bank of the Huangpu River in the eastern part of Huangpu District.
- Proceed to Hangzhou, formerly romanized as Hangchow, is the capital and most populous city of Zhejiang Province in East China.
- Upon arrival, Visit to Changqiao Park while Walking along West Lake.
- Dinner at local restaurant & check in a hotel in Hangzhou.
- Breakfast at the hotel & check out a hotel at Hangzhou.
- Continue visit at West Lake Cruise, next to Quyuanfenghe Park and Dragon Well Tea Plantation.
- Proceed to Suzhou, a city west of Shanghai, is known for its canals, bridges and classical gardens.
- Upon Suzhou arrival, photo stop at Suzhou Bird’s Nest & shopping at Guan Qian Street, 150-year-old street is one of the four famous shopping
streets in China. - Dinner at local restaurant & check in a hotel in Suzhou.
- Breakfast at the hotel & Check out a hotel in Suzhou.
- Proceed to visit Lotus Garden with boat cruise, is the famous classical gardens of Suzhou. It was built in the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) and in 2000
was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. - Next visit to Silk Factory and pray at Taipingfang Mosque.
- After lunch transfer back to Shanghai.
- Upon Shanghai arrival, proceed to visit Starbucks Workshop & Herbal Medicine Center.
- Dinner at the restaurant & proceed to Huangpu River Night Cruise to enjoy Shanghai City view at night.
- Check in a hotel in Shanghai.
- Breakfast at the hotel & check out from the hotel.
- Visit to China Pavilion Expo Shanghai, known as the Oriental Crown, was the largest national pavilion at the Shanghai Expo and the largest display in the history of the World Expo. It was also the most expensive pavilion at the Shanghai Expo costing an estimated US$220 million.
- Lunch at local restaurant and then visit to Jade Museum and Tea.
- Next Shopping at Chenghuangmiao Market is located in Shanghai‘s old town surrounded by ancient Chinese buildings. It is known as a paradise for tourists to get handicrafts, small commodities and to try the Shanghai local snacks.
- After dinner transfer to the airport.
- Depart to Shanghai Pudong International Airport for return flights to Kuala Lumpur.
Arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.