Travel Package by Apple Vacations and Conventions
From RM3,299 / person
Assemble at KLIA for flight to Beijing
- Summer Palace + Kunming Lake boat ride The Summer Palace is a vast ensemble of lakes, gardens and palaces in Beijing. It was an imperial garden in the Qing Dynasty. Mainly dominated by Longevity Hill and Kunming Lake, it covers an expanse of 2.9 square kilometres, three-quarters of which is water. (※01 Nov until 15 Apr do not include boat ride.)
- The Temple of Heaven The Temple of Heaven is an imperial complex of religious buildings situated in the southeastern part of central Beijing. The complex was visited by the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties for annual ceremonies of prayer to Heaven for good harvest.
- Wangfujing Street (Shopping Time)
- Tian’anmen Square Tiananmen Square or Tian’anmen Square is a city square in the centre of Beijing, China, named after the Tiananmen located to its north, separating it from the Forbidden City. The square contains the Monument to the People’s Heroes, the Great Hall of the People, the National Museum of China, and the Mausoleum of Mao Zedong.
- Forbidden City (In-Depth: Inside Palace + Living area + Treasure Museum) The palaces of the Ming and Qing Dynasties are the largest and most perfect ancient buildings in the world. They are also one of the world’s cultural heritages. The large-scale Forbidden City has more than 60 large and small temples and a collection of millions of pieces. ※In the case of the Palace Museum are closed on the day of visit, the tour will not compensate any replacement or refunds.
- Taikoo Li Sanlitun (Shopping Time)
- Happy Valley “Golden Mask Dynasty” Show
- Take electrical car around the Bird’s Nest (External View) + Water Cube (External View) + Linglong Tower (Distance View) + Dragon Shaped Water System
- Boat Ride along Gubei Water Village
- Simatai Great Wall Night View (Includes Return Trip on Cable Car) The only China’s Great Wall retain the original appearance of the Ming Dynasty, was identified by UNESCO as the “original Great Wall” - the night view of Simatai Great Wall
- Stay in Gubei Hot Spring Resort
- Gubei Water Village (Includes 1 way electrical car)
Located in the Miyun County in Beijing, China. It is backed by one of the most beautiful and the most dangerous Great Wall section - Simatai, and is near to Yuanyang Lake reservoir. It is a rare ancient village with a combination of natural landscape of water, mountain in the suburb of Beijing. Attracted by its green waters and antique Northern China village architectures, many local people come and enjoy their weekends here, to enjoy the beautiful landscape and peaceful life around. Passing APEC Summit Site + The Lake Area
- Trishaw ride in Hutong (Tips included)
Visit and learn about the culture, history and lifestyle of old Beijing.
- Yandaixie Street
- Shishahai Scenic Spot
- DIY Opera Mask
Experience drawing the Beijing opera mask.
Transfer to airport for flight back home